Personal Data Responible and Contact Information
The Swedish Credit Insurance and Surety Association, 802473-4389, (“KGFF” or “We”) is the personally responsible personally responsible personally responsible personally identifiable information in connection with the provision of services and products to you (as a consumer) or the person you represent.
Purpose and legal basis for processing your personal data
For the following purposes, we will treat your personal information if you consent to it:
• Publishing names, e-mail addresses, pictures or videos on our website
• Provide information about us via email
• Manage sensitive personal information
For the following purposes, we process your personal information to complete our agreements or take action that you request before an agreement:
• Administration of membership
• Administration of payments and payments
For the following purposes, we process your personal data to comply with legal obligation:
• Keep membership list and comply with other requirements of the Act.
• Fulfill the requirements of applicable tax legislation in the tax area.
• Meet our accounting obligation in accordance with the Accounting Act
For the following purposes, we treat your personal information with the help of an interest balance:
• Services provided by consultants, member companies, partners and suppliers
• Handling of IT and system equipment from a user point of view
• Manage contact, questions, and other correspondence that comes from you
• Provide information about us via email
• Agreements not entered with you personally as contact person
The legitimate interests of our or third parties to processing your personal data based on a balance of interests are to ensure that we have a safe and secure handling for those concerned from members and members.
In other situations, the personal information you have chosen to hand over is treated to us, but we strive to avoid processing sensitive personal data. If you provide such information to us, we will ensure that there is written written consent of you to enable processing of these sensitive personal data.
Data constituting a contractual or statutory requirement
The provision of your personal information is in some cases a contractual or statutory requirement. Insofar as you do not provide your personal information to us, it may affect our ability to fulfill our commitment to you as a member and fulfill the legal obligations that we have to follow as a union.
Your information may in some cases be used for email information about what’s going on within our association. This until you object to being contacted by us for this purpose in e-mail.
Your rights as registrered
You are entitled to:
– Request information about what personal data we are processing about you and you may request a copy of these (registry extracts);
– to get incorrect personal information corrected and in some cases, you may ask us to delete your personal information;
– Oppose the processing of certain personal data about you and request processing of your personal data;
– get the personal data you provided to us transferred to another personal data controller (right to data portability), and
– If you are dissatisfied with how we treat your personal information, you can make a notification to the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Datainspektionen).
You may at any time email, firstname.lastname@example.org, to obtain, delete or restrict the processing of your personal information. Please note that if you request that we limit the processing or deletion of your personal information, this may mean that we will not be able to provide you with certain services or products.
Fill in and send with this form [link] when extracting or deleting your personal information.
We hope this information will answer your questions regarding our processing of your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of your rights, contact email@example.com.
If you have questions about our personal data processing, please contact:
The Swedish Credit and Surety Association
c/o Sigbladh Ekonomi AB
181 10 Lidingö
08 – 731 66 24